Uniqlo Co., Ltd
April 2016- Present
-Manage sample development of women’s dresses
- Develop technical packages based on sketches and/or samples from designers
-Measure all samples to ensure correct construction and accurate spec measurements
- Maintain a fast paced product development calendar while working across multiple seasons.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational capabilities.
- Protects brand integrity through fit continuity, upholding construction standards and consistency
Assistant Language Teacher
Jul 2010- March 2013
-Improved English education across a school district by developing English curriculum
-Presented at English education conference attended by over 300 English teachers
-Coached 10 Japanese students for English Speech Contest and advised students with study abroad programs
- Raised student interest in English by team-teaching English using lectures, discussions, and role-playing
- Led a pen-pal program between Swedish students and Japanese junior high school students
Entertainment and Influencer Marketing Intern
Aug 2009- Jul 2010
- Worked to maintain and cultivate relationships with the brands highest level entertainment brand ambassadors, record labels, artist management, stylists, and concert promoters.
- Supported global and US specific brand campaigns by acting as internal and external liaison.
- Placed product on iconic leaders within the specific fields of music, entertainment and industry leaders.
JLPT ( Japanese Language Proficiency Test) Level 1
All Style Co., Ltd
- Assisted with making prototype shirt samples
- Assisted with correcting patterns for first sample creation
- Designed a children apparel project from concept to final product